Chemical Process Plants such as refineries, pharmaceutical and petrochemical plants are very complex plants in term of equipment, pipeline, instrumentation, electronics, control and power systems. Multidisciplinary engineering team play a vital roles to design and construct such complex chemical plants. Team of process and piping engineers play major roles to make safe, economical and well functional designs.
Process Design Engineering Course Provide by the Texvyn enhance the skills of the students by giving them training on fundamental principles and concepts used in process design and plant design. BFD, PFD, P&ID, PDS, Basic Engineering Package, Process Equipment’s Detail Design, Selection & Sizing of Process Equipment and Process Simulation (Aspen Hysys) are some of the key topics of Process Engineering course.
Key Topics Overview
- Overview of Industry and role of a Process Engineer in various fields.
- Basic design requirements based on the types of plants / projects.
- Overview of Basic Engineering Package.
- Introduction to PFD, P&ID and PDS of equipments.
- Relevant Codes and Standards used in industry.
- Development of PFD: Process & Utility.
- Mass and Energy balance.
- Design Basis, Sample Calculations and Utilty Sizing Interlocks,Control Philosophy, Valves Selection and sizing, Safety valves sizing etc.
- Development of P&ID: Process and Utility, Line Sizing & Pressure Drop Calculations.
- Pump Selection and sizing.
- Heat Exchanger Design (Thermal Design).
- Distillation Column Design.
- COMOS PLM Software – Process Module.
- Other available Software used in industry and their applications.
- Personality Development & Mock Interviews Preparation.
Batched will be conducted on Full Time & Part Time Basis.
Full Time batch [Monday to Thursday] : 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Part Time Batch [Every Sunday]: 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Available Courses & their Enrollment Fees:
Process Design Engineering with Simulation & Thermal Design: INR 40000
[Software Covered: ASPEN HYSYS + HTRI + SPPID + AutoCAD]
Advance Program in Dynamic Process Simulation: INR 30000
[Software Covered: ASPEN HYSYS ]
Process Design Engineering : INR 25000
[Software Covered: AutoCAD]
Placement & Job Assistance:
At Texvyn we provide 100% support to all our candidates till they get placed. We have resource management contract with more than 50 companies in Mumbai & Pune.
We are also member of Referral network where we get our candidate placed with leading MNC companies under their IJP.
Course commencing from 21st July 2019
Intake only 8 Students for the upcoming batch.
Interested Candidates can update their details below –