Texvyn’s exclusive online learning program on SPI [SmartPlant Instrumentation]
Smart Plant Instrumentation® powered by INtools® is extensively used in various industries to help engineers to automate complex processes, and minimize human mistakes. At Texvyn our experienced Control & Instrumentation engineers who have used SPI throughout the years, and put together a comprehensive course that helps students to get familiar with the SPI and its use in industry. The following items are covered in this course.
- Define, create and initialize domains
- Admin and Domain Administration Sections
- Creating Domain Administration configurations
- Create Plant hierarchy, loop and tag conventions
- Create teams, groups and individual engineers to handle different parts of the SPI
- Create Loops and Tags based on the Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Create Instrument Index
- Working with SPI preferences in 19 sections
- Setting up user and group preferences
- Creating Instrument Data Sheets, and Instrument Specifications
- Generating different reports and Instrument summaries
- Performing Instrumentation Sizing and calculations including Valves and Flow Element sensors
- Creating Loop Drawings
- Creating Hookup Drawings
On completion of course candidate will be provided an access for Online SPI runware which will help them to refresh their knowledge whenever its required.
Key Features of Training –
- You will learn working with Smart Plant Instrumentation Software.
- Instructor led training & not recorded lectures.
- Access to archived industrial projects for practice.
- Get certified on completion of course.
- Job support with our wide placement network in Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara etc.
Batch Commencing from 30th Jun 2019. Interested candidates can fill in their details below. Our career expert will call you.
SmartPlant Instrumentation Advance Certified Learning Program: INR 30000
Get an instant 15% waiver on group enrollment.
For more details on program, write us on email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 8779674727
Visit our website for other course details www.texvyn.in